SIGN UP HERE
Please make sure you provide the correct email address (for both you and your partner). You will receive important information about the event, payment, and your ticket ID. You will receive a registration received confirmation email upon completing this form. If you haven’t received anything, please check your spam if it’s not there, send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Upon submission of the form, your spot is NOT yet confirmed. We will be in contact to let you know whether your registration is successful and further contact details from there.
Early bird pricing will be available until December 1st 2023. After which, Full Pass will increase to $2500HKD and Party Pass will increase to $1200HKD.
There will be separate tickets for local (Hong Kong) and foreign participants.
We will also attempt to keep workshops as balanced as possible and may wait list if the ratio becomes too large. If you want to skip the wait list, you can register with a partner (of the opposite role) to skip the queue.
Local quota will be reserved until OCTOBER 31st, after which we will release tickets to international participants.
Payment in Hong Kong can be made via FPS (with no fee). Options for International payments include Stripe (Credit Card, Alipay, WeChat Pay) and Wise (Bank Transfer). Please note that credit charges and fees are NOT included with the ticket price. Payment details will be sent via email once your registration is confirmed. Please settle your registration within 2-weeks or we may release your ticket to someone else.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Registration and Acceptance: By registering for the event, you acknowledge and accept all the following terms and conditions.
- Order Acceptance and Changes: We reserve the right to refuse any order placed with us without any justification or explanation for such cancellation. In the event of a change or cancellation to an order, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you by contacting the email provided during registration.
- Assumption of Risk: All participants join the festival classes and events at their own risk, acknowledging the potential for higher-than-normal physical activity. Participants are responsible for their own well-being and the well-being of others.
- Participants Liability: Participants are solely responsible for any direct or indirect damages caused during the event. Rhythm Studio assumes no liability for any theft, loss, or damage (including personal belongings and equipment) brought by participants or belonging to participants, regardless of where the items are stored.
- Force Majeure: Rhythm Studio does not provide any warranty and cannot be held responsible for events that are beyond its control, such as airport strikes, cancelled flights, teacher illnesses, roadblocks, or any other unforeseen circumstances. Rhythm Studio cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect damages or changes to the event characteristics resulting from such circumstances.
While we understand the impact these external conditions may have, we will make every effort to communicate any consequential changes promptly and ensure that all participants have the best possible experience, even in the face of such situations.
- Health, Safety, and Valuables: Rhythm Studio organizers and teachers are not responsible for participant’s health, physical injuries, or the safety of their valuables. Participants should exercise caution at all times and take measures to protect themselves and others.
- Code of Conduct: Participants are expected to respect other participants, teachers, and organizers, and contribute to creating a safe and friendly environment for everyone. Failure to comply with our Code of Conduct may result in a warning, expulsion from the event without a refund, and exclusion from future events.
- Wristband Policy: All participants will receive a wristband that must be worn at all times. The wristband serves as their entry pass to classes and parties. If you damage or lose your wristband, you are required to contact the organization at once.
- Photography and Recording: Participants are prohibited from recording video, audio, or taking photos during classes unless granted permission by the teachers.
- Media Sharing: While we encourage you to capture and share enjoyable moments at HSF, we kindly ask you to be mindful of other’s privacy and seek explicit consent before sharing any recordings or photographs that might be sensitive.
- Media Ownership: By participating in the event, participants grant Rhythm Studio full rights to use images and videos resulting from photography or filming. This includes the right to reproduce, adapt, and use the images and video for marketing, publicity, and other promotional purposes. If you do not wish to be photographed, please inform us in advance.
- Changes to schedule or instructors: The Event organizers reserve the right to make changes to the festival schedule, including class timings, venues, and instructors, without prior notice. Participants will be notified of any changes as soon as possible.
- Health and Medical Information: Participants are responsible for disclosing any relevant health conditions, allergies, or medical concerns that may affect their participation in the festival. It is recommended to notify the organizers in advance to ensure appropriate accommodations can be made.
- Insurance: Participants are advised to have their own personal insurance coverage for the duration of the festival, including health and travel insurance. The event organizers are not responsible for any personal injuries, accidents, or medical expenses incurred during the festival.
- Alcohol and Drug Policy: Participants are expected to adhere to local laws and regulations regarding alcohol and drug consumption. Participants will also refrain from excessive consumption or alcohol. Any participant found in violation may be subject to removal from the event without refund.
- All tickets are non-refundable baring exceptional circumstances (such as injury or illness requiring hospitalization) with final decision made by Rhythm Studio.
- Tickets may be transferred between individuals. Please get in contact with Rhythm Studio with your intention to sell the ticket with the intended buyer in copy. The buyer can provide registration details via email to transfer ticket.
- Rhythm Studio reserves the right to cancel the event at any time for personal reasons. In this case, participants will be entitled to 100% refund.
CODE OF CONDUCT
Rhythm Studio aims to provide a safe and comfortable space for both learning and dancing together. We expect anyone participating in an event or class organized by us to follow common-sense rules for behaviour. In case of ambiguity, you can refer to the written text below for best practices.
Declaration of Safe Space
We are dedicated to providing a safe and comfortable environment regardless of gender, age, sexual orientation, ability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religious beliefs. Harassment is strictly prohibited, in person or online. Sexual language, imagery, and invitations is not appropriate in any of our events. Anyone found to be harassing other participants may be sanctioned, expelled, or banned from Rhythm Studio events without refund and at the discretion of Rhythm Studio.
On the Dance Floor
Please do not offer unsolicited advice to fellow dancers, in class or on the social floor. If you are being hurt by your partner, you can let them know politely or ask RS to intervene.
Be aware of other dancers beyond just your partner. Both leads and follows are responsible for avoiding collisions with others. If you do accidentally hit someone, you should apologize and check on them before continuing to dance.
No air steps/aerials are allowed on the social floor. Any moment where either dancer’s feet leave the floor for anything more than a small hop is considered an aerial. On a dynamic social floor, the space where you are landing is not guaranteed to be free. If you have to ask yourself whether doing an aerial at any point is safe, then it’s not. Do not do aerials on the social floor.
Accidents happen. If you happen to kick or hit someone on the floor, check in with them and apologize. If someone is consistently dancing in a dangerous way, let the RS team know and we’ll deal with the situation.
You are allowed to say no to a dance at any time. And you should also accept when another dancer refuses you.
Please maintain personal hygiene. Brush your teeth, have a shower, And if you sweat a lot, bring a few spare shirts to change into. No one will judge you for sweating a bit, but it can be a bit gross.
If you feel uncomfortable or notice disturbing behavior, please contact us, either in person or online. We also welcome feedback on how we can do better and what else can be included in this page.