Terms and Conditions
- All of our classes require registration in advance.
- Booking is on a first come, first serve basis.
- Class registration is for the Cycle/Workshop you sign up for. Credits cannot be transferred between cycles.
- Rhythm Studio has a waitlist system to ensure ideal Lead-Follow balance during partner based classes.
- Signing up to class with a partner of the opposite role will always allow to you bypass the waitlist.
- You will be informed upon registration (via email) of whether you are accepted to class or put on the waitlist.
- We collect email address and names for contact and Rhythm Studio marketing.
- We will NOT share this data with any third parties.
- We may take pictures/videos during classes, we reserve the right to share these images on social media. They can be made private upon request.
- If you have any concerns about the handling of your personal data, please get in contact with us.
- Cancellations of class registration within 48 hours will not be refunded (barring exceptional circumstances).
- Cancellation of Event tickets will not be refunded (barring exceptional circumstances).
- Exceptional circumstances are dealt with on a case-by-case basis and up to the discretion of Rhythm Studio.
- Rhythm Studio will continue to run classes with Amber Rainstorms and up to Typhoon Signal 3.
- For T8 Signal, we will stay in contact as to whether class will continue.
- For Severe weather conditions (Red, Black, T9 and above), classes will be canceled. Make up classes will be organized if the cancelled class is part of a cycle.
Rhythm Studio reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.